MCH has partnered with the Missouri Foundation for Health and a national network of organizations to help provide education about insurance options offered through the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Missouri Health Insurance Marketplace. We inform Missourians about their options under ACA regulations. Our team of certified counselors removes barriers between people and their access to health insurance and health care.
We focus on helping those under age 65 get, keep, and use health insurance by:
- guiding you through the application process,
- assisting with completing and submitting the application,
- explaining benefits provided through the plans,
- helping you understand your coverage and insurance terminology,
- teaching you how to maintain your healthcare coverage, and
- providing help as you navigate the healthcare maze.